sábado, 23 de maio de 2009

Songs of freedom



This is my right, a right given by god , to live a free life, to live in freedom!
Paul McCartney – Freedom

"We shall overcome; we'll walk hand in hand; we shall all be free; we shall live in peace; the truth shall set us free, someday!"
Bruce Springsteen – We Shall Overcome | play

Life is ours, we live it our way. Never cared for what they do, never cared for what they know, and I know!
Metallica – Nothing Else Matters

Stand up for your rights, don't give up the fight!
. – Get Up, Stand Up (Bob Marley)

Should 5% appear too small, be thankful I don't take it all - cause I'm the taxman!
Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble – Taxman

- My choice is what I choose to do; and if I'm causing no harm, it shouldn't bother you!
Ben Harper – Burn One Down

- Hey, teachers! Leave them kids alone!!!
Pink Floyd – Another Brick in the Wall (part II)
- We don't need no education; We don't need no thought control!
Pink Floyd – Another Brick in the Wall (part I)

I know i was born i know i ´ll die.The in between is mine.I am mine
(Pearl Jam)

Nenhum comentário: